Qualifications No qualifications
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are based out of Brooklyn in New York City with option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
- Calendar management; exercising judgment by filtering and prioritizing competing requests for time
- Assisting with Inbox management: organizing and collating information for in-demand team members
- Travel planning with very detail oriented plans, itineraries and meeting schedules for the CEO once the pandemic subsides
- Researching and compiling information and agendas as necessary to ensure Executives’ accuracy and preparedness for internal and external meetings
- Drafting, proofreading, and wordsmithing communications and presentations as assigned
- Organizing and attending staff and department meetings as requested; taking minutes, following up on action items, and sharing information with multiple audiences
- Coordinating internally and externally regarding speaking opportunities and engagements
- Expense processing as needed
- Event and specialty meeting planning as needed
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all timesRequirements5+years of experience supporting C-Suite Executive(s)
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Demonstrable experience in exercising judgment when prioritizing information and scheduling
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend support as needed in addition to support during standard business hours
- Ability to work remotely or in-person.
- Experience with Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, etc
Nice to have
- Experience working with an Executive of a technical department (Engineering, Product or Technology management, etc.) with a large external profile
Love for unicorns :Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.