Exodus Community Support Engineers (CSEs) build trust with customers by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do you like managing your own digital assets?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving by reading and searching for answers?
- Do you love helping others and teaching your friends about all facets of cryptocurrencies?· Do you like managing your own digital assets?
- Do you have fintech experience and have an interest in learning about cryptocurrency?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on..
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus CSE, you will connect and form relationships with customers through email, our live Slack chatroom, and social media.
What You Will Do
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Use problem-solving abilities to resolve unique customer problems.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback to assist in building out the Customer Support team infrastructure to help make Exodus better.
- Infrastructure projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation.
- You live in a time zone in the APAC region (between UTC +8 to UTC +11)
- You empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems.
- You understand the basics of how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are inquisitive and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You have a general knowledge of computers and are familiar with your own OS.
- You know the importance of securing your digital assets, and you use security best practices.
- You have excellent references and a history of established relationships in former careers.
- You take responsibility for your actions.
- Bonus points for speaking other languages, particularly Mandarin.
What We Offer
- The freedom to work wherever you are in the world.
- A chance to participate in building the future. Working in crypto gives you the opportunity to be a part of the next major technology wave in application technology and personal finance.
- A collaborative and feedback-driven culture where your voice matters and any employee can help bring about change and improvement.
- The opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you’re hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between 45k – 65k+ USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin. Below are general salary guidelines.
Starting salaries are:
- 45k-50k : You have impressive written English and grammar abilities, and have done customer support in the past. You are empathetic and know how to connect with users on an emotional level. You are knowledgeable about blockchain assets and have strong problem-solving abilities. You are self-driven and eager to help optimize operational processes and procedures.
- 50k-55k : Tenured customer support wizard via email, live chat and video conference. You have a very strong grasp of blockchain assets and security and can explain complicated concepts to customers with varying levels of expertise. You also have leadership abilities and will own the current customer service experience, working to optimize the experience and produce measurable improvement. It is likely you understand basic programming + HTML/CSS and can create self-help support documents. You also enjoy helping to mentor, educate and motivate other team members.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take about two weeks, depending on scheduling and availability. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and we want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with transparency and respect.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.
To be considered for this position, you must complete the Exodus Community Support Engineer Test.