Exodus is looking for a technical product manager to act as an air traffic controller for our Asset Integration team. This team is responsible for supporting the 100+ coins and tokens available in the Exodus wallet. Responsibilities include working cross-functionally to coordinate the launch of new assets, staying abreast of trends in the blockchain space, and working closely with the Asset Integration engineers and customer support team to shepherd new assets into the hands of our customers.
What You Will Do
We need someone who will:
- Be confident owning the project lifecycle from inception and kickoff through launch and maintenance.
- Document, track and manage scope, risks, requirements, internal and external dependencies, testing strategy, status and implementation.
- Work cross-functionally with Support, Marketing, Design, and DevOps to coordinate the launch of new assets via a disciplined launch protocol process.
- Work with leadership to define the asset roadmap on a quarterly basis and manage the team forecast to validate capacity.
- Manage the queue of work for our Asset Integration engineers. Ensure that they are always working at >85% capacity and have everything they need in order to be successful.
- Proactively remove obstacles or roadblocks that are impeding development.
- Define success metrics around the launch of each asset.
- Define and manage the process of removing non-performing assets from our wallet.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis of maintaining our own infrastructure vs using external service providers.
- Communicate team wins with the rest of the company. Conversely, elevate blockers to avoid last minute surprises.
- Work tightly with DevOps to ensure that full node upgrades and asset hard forks are accounted for and planned out.
- Perform high-level cost/benefit analysis around all of the assets we support.
- Facilitate team meetings.
Who You Are
- You’re someone who is self-motivated, well organized, and an excellent communicator – both written and verbal.
- You have experience with project management and/or product management.
- You’re extremely curious about blockchain technology. ie: You know the difference between UTXO and Account based accounting models; you know what PoW stands for; you’re curious about the Lightning Network; etc.
- You’re someone who is technical and can work with Engineers. Someone who has a strong sense of balance between pushing for new features and addressing technical debt.
- You have a desire to grow into a larger product role within the organization.
- You’re someone with the analytical skill set to make data driven decisions around asset selection and the asset integration roadmap.
- You can wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- You’ve got the skills to turn this team into a profit center via partnership deals with coin development teams.
Your Journey at Exodus
In your first 30 days, you will learn about our culture, meet all members of the team and get an understanding of the current work environment and pipeline. By the second month you will start to have consistent one on ones with the Asset Integration team and have a firm understanding of what the team is engaged with. By the end of the third month you will be seen as solely responsible for all things asset related and will work cross-functionally to ensure that everything asset related gets into customer hands with as much impact as possible.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves in hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take about two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait several weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and we want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with transparency and respect.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.