Figure is hiring for a contract Marketing Manager with B2B experience. This is a critical role on a growing team responsible for building and executing integrated marketing campaigns to drive marketing-sourced revenue within 8 key business units under the Figure brand.
This position is a great opportunity for a candidate with a deep knowledge of project management for multi-channel marketing campaigns and is a highly cross-functional role that offers the opportunity to work with many different teams (such as Design, Product, Legal & Compliance, and Finance.)
We’re looking for someone who will earn a reputation as an expert B2B project facilitator.
What You’ll Do
- Drive multi-channel launch of new and refreshed marketing assets; including management of meetings, deliverables, and feedback.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent website projects; communicate deadlines, timelines, dependencies to team members and ensure projects are on track.
- Oversee end-to-end asset development process; including briefing, creative build, legal/stakeholder review, and implementation stages.
- Develop new project briefs; gathering internal stakeholder requirements and specs to guide designers, producers and developers.
- Manage daily progress addressing issues and bringing solutions to the table and pushing projects forward in an organized manner.
- Deliver final assets to stakeholders and/or web developers; ensuring assets have been approved by legal, meet brand guidelines, and achieve strategic brief requirements.
- Guide web design projects with UX, UI, content considerations, deliverables, and expected timelines ensuring expectations are met and keeping parties informed of changes.
- Participate in marketing statuses and provide updates on progress towards team objectives; highlighting any changes in priority and delivery dates.
- Conceptualize website content recommendations with the potential for copywriting opportunities and A/B testing and experiments.
- Manage development and production of B2B blog posts and SEO recommendations for business unit and masterbrand websites.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting ensuring that data is being reported accurately; anticipating and preempting any hiccups.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Operations, and Legal/Compliance establish best practices for workflow and implement process enhancements.
- Support with ongoing reporting requests and web analytics tracking parameter setup / troubleshooting for all new website projects.
- Support with D2C and B2B social marketing communications; focusing on narratives about the mission, values and technology for each of the Figure business units.
- Support with D2C marketing initiatives such as reviewing direct mail creative proofs ensuring legal compliance and fulfilling welcome kits with smooth delivery in a timely manner.
What We Look For
- 5+ years as a B2B Marketing generalist, Product Marketing experience preferred
- Willingness to dive in, build and execute at all levels in this start up, team environment
- Fintech or Financial Services experience a plus
- SEO, UI/UX, Marketing analytics experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to help out where needed including copywriting and operational support
- Startup experience preferred
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.