Job ID 5929
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E.
The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Bondly, Lympo, and Grease Monkey Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 150 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and organizing in various Group accounting, financial and investment management activities.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and analysis for management review.
- Prepare financial and management reports, costing and ad hoc projects.
- Assist and follow up project in all aspect such as liaising and coordinating with internal / external parties and oversea subsidiaries, administrative support and follow-up procedure etc
- Manage Company’s portfolio of investments, to record the investments and to make the necessary entries in the journals
- Assist in preparing yearly audited reports
- Prepare yearly budget and assist in the timely reporting
- Coordinate and manage all the aspects related to the Company’s investments and investors
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Holder of an ACCA / CPA
- Min. 5 year experiences in financial full set accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent Communication ability in spoken and written English
- Good analytical skill
- Proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- A good problem solver, be able to work independently, under pressure and long hours
- Interested in latest technology (e.g. Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Artificial Intelligence)