Findora envisions a world where financial networks are compliant and publicly auditable at all times. By putting assets and financial agreements on a distributed ledger, Findora will eliminate fraud, reduce costs of compliance, and enable brand new types of capital markets. At the core of Findora’s platform is a set of rich financial applications supported by community members and institutional partners. Findora is looking for a qualified community manager to manage daily community efforts across a variety of channels.
- Manage all community communication channels
- Develop a comprehensive community engagement strategy
- Manage relationships with institutional partners and developers, organizing feedback and responding to questions
- Plan offline and online community events to increase awareness of Findora platform
- Interface with external contractors and service providers for marketing, public relations, etc.
- Experience coordinating large scale community efforts and events
- Deep experience in content management, community building, and growth hacking
- Familiarity with relevant community engagement platforms across an international audience
- Great communication skills and energy
- Ability to conduct community engagement efforts in a variety of countries and regions while working with a multilingual team
- Strong familiarity with the financial industry and blockchain ecosystem
- Well versed in cryptographic concepts
- Openness to travel and potentially international relocation
- Make a big impact as an early contributor
- Work closely with finance, cryptography, and distributed systems domain experts to create an unprecedented financial network