Full Stack Engineers work with a talented team of systems and research engineers and architects as Findora builds out its core infrastructure and specific applications. The core engineering team’s primary focus is to build out the Findora platform, a highly performant distributed system incorporating significant innovations in cryptography, storage/authenticated data structures, and consensus/state machine replication.
Additionally, as the platform is implemented, a growing number of ecosystem applications will be developed atop the Findora infrastructure, requiring a full stack engineering effort. Engineers must collaborate effectively with the research team to bring theoretical breakthroughs into practice and collectively make architectural and engineering decisions alongside the researchers, architects, and fellow engineers.
We are looking for talented full stack engineers who can contribute to all parts of Findora’s architecture from the database to the UI.
- Deploy and maintain applications using best practices
- Collaborate with product, design, and business teams to define feature specifications, design mockups, and implement a wide suite of tools built on Findora
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Backend/full stack experience, including data modeling
- Familiarity with full stack development and deployment best practices and building maintainable and clean code
- Great communication and teamwork skills to plan and meet product milestones
- Understanding of best security practices
- Experience with enterprise software development
- Experience with Rust and/or C++ in a production environment
- Experience with/understanding of cryptography, blockchain, and/or financial services
- Design intuition and skill
- Work on new problems in an emerging field
- Learn from systems engineering and cryptography domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- Make a big impact as an early contributor