We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead in our efforts to find and attract great talent. You will be on a constant look-out for suitable talent, continuously looking to build on an already great employment brand, and work to ensure a great experience for our candidates.
In this role, you will understand external trends in the market, engage top talents for our opportunities, have deep and direct experience in recruitment and employment branding. You will work closely with department managers to quickly understand their hiring needs and translate those needs into actions that will attract suitable talent and fill positions in a timely manner.
More importantly, you must be an agile individual who not only thrive in a dynamic work environment has the X-factor to attract talents.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans through working closely with HR Manager and department stakeholders on workforce planning and talent acquisitions requirements
- Oversee and manage full process of recruitment & life-cycles including sourcing, assessment, selection, offering to on-boarding of all employee categories
- Take the leading role in employment branding initiatives and driving positive candidate experience
- Continuous drive & review on usage of digital & social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Drive digitization projects for recruitment related tools including Applicant Tracking System, A.I. Recruiter tool, Candidate Resource Management tool, online assessment & selection tools, etc in view of continuous enhancing of Candidate Experience
- Lead in organizing all recruitment-related activities including, career fairs, collaborations with schools, internship placement
- Drive continuous improvement on selection and assessment process through data analytics and put in place accessor/interviewers development plans
- Review & manage outsourcing vendors for all talent acquisitions matters including regional head-hunter/recruitment firms etc
- Working closely with Chief Operations Officer and HR Manager on Company’s Talent Management Initiatives
- Degree in Business with major in HRM or equivalent with at least 5 years of direct experience in HR or related field
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager with previous In-house Recruiter experience with mass hiring requirements preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and comfortable in dealing with big databases
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of different job boards and social media platforms and for recruitment purposes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding career growth and opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- High growth industry