We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our product team and build an unparalleled user experience. You will be working with a team responsible for building the web and mobile applications. You should be able to translate our customer and business needs into modern UI/UX.
If you are passionate and enjoy working on dynamic and cutting edge technologies, WE WANT YOU!
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
We welcome any new ideas and perspectives, please challenge us so together we can create the BEST product with a smooth user experience.
We look at passion and skills more than years of experience.
- Refine complex business needs into a simple and elegant UX
- Develop intuitive and visually appealing UI
- Develop cohesive and consistent user experiences across all our products
- Exercise extreme attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Being able to communicate messages through design
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Use design standards, guidelines and best practices
- Work closely with Business and Technical teams
- Help research and validate solutions that are best for a client’s users
- Contribute to pattern libraries, style guides, and other guideline documentation
- At least 4+ years of experience in the UI/UX product design
- Must think out of the box and push the creativity to the next level
- Demonstrable user-centered and creative designs skills with an online portfolio or work samples that showcase
- Ability to demonstrate and guide the team with design best-practices for web and mobile apps
- Proficiency in design, wireframing and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, FramerX, etc.)
- Skills in prioritization, communication, and presentation with the team
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus point for knowledge in React JS, React Native
- Bonus: Basic understanding of trading concepts (Forex, shares, or cryptocurrencies)