Flipside is seeking an amazing Customer Success Manager with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board. The Customer Success Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, handle and resolve client queries, and develop strategies for improving customer services.
Flipside Crypto is located in Boston, MA, but you can live anywhere in the universe.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high pressure environment. The Client Services Manager should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, communicate and identify solutions with internal teams, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
Who Are You?
- 4+ years experience running client service initiatives for SaaS organizations.
- Problem solver, relationship builder with high emotional intelligence.
- A partner and bridge builder between both internal teams and customers
- Blockchain knowledgeable. If you have it today, that’s a benefit. If not, you’ll need to show how quickly you can learn.
- The ability to interact seamlessly with C-Level executives, data scientists, engineers and sales team members across all organizations.
- Someone people really like talking to.
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure
- Highly effective with multiple communication tools (ie: slack, telegram)
What Will You Do?
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Manage scoping sessions between internal teams and customer teams
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Client satisfaction
- Client utilization of products
- Client retention
- Client conversion to new products or feature upgrades
Flipside Crypto provides business intelligence for blockchains. Their proprietary process extracts all on-chain data and applies labels to transactions in order to identify on-chain behaviors. The data is then streamed into business intelligence dashboards, to provide a clear view of real-time stakeholder behaviors and all token flows. These dashboards can be made public through the Flipside Data Cooperative and Community Console.
Flipside also rates crypto assets using FCAS, a relative value for measuring the fundamental health of cryptocurrency ecosystems. The team provides business intelligence to more than 75 cryptocurrency organizations and distributes FCAS via partners such as CoinMarketCap, Messari, MarketWatch and TheStreet. Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; it’s backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.Apply now