As the Sales Director at Flipside Crypto, you’ll work closely with the CEO (acting Head of Sales), other sales team members, and product, data science and marketing teams to develop sales relationships, build proposals, and close deals. Join us in creating the most advanced analytics products in the blockchain industry.
Flipside Crypto is located in Boston, MA, but you can live anywhere in the universe.
Who are you?
- High energy, motivated, and hunter personality who can drive revenue growth
- Aligned with our 4 values: Relentless, Passionate, Authentic, Responsible
- 4+ years of experience in technology sales (SaaS sales preferred)
- Prior experience selling Analytics or Consumer Insights tools
- Blockchain knowledgeable. If you have it today, that’s a benefit. If not, you’ll need to show how quickly you can learn.
- Independently driven, a natural self-starter with a record of success generating new business opportunities
- A skilled negotiator with a high close rate
- A trusted advisor to executives and C-suite type individuals
What will you do?
- Player (80%), Coach (20%) today; inverting over time.
- Identify new business opportunities and key stakeholders, guiding deals swiftly and diligently through our sales process from discovery to close. You’ll need to have expertise across multiple communication channels (email, slack, telegram, discord, whatsapp, etc.)
- Working closely with inside sales team, consistently build current and next quarter pipeline through outbounding, target account research and other lead generation activities
- Maintain pipeline with diligence and timeliness to support accurate pipeline reporting and forecasting for current & future quarters
- Demonstrate timely actioning of leads, proposals and prospect pitch follow-ups
- Be instrumental in meeting quarterly bookings and revenue goals.
- Working with previously designed templates, develop compelling pitch decks and insights from our platform and other internal sources for prospect presentations and outbounding that align with prospects business issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior-level operators across potential accounts.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to collaborate on opportunities, share best practices and partner with cross-functional teams
- Hit or exceed MRR bookings targets consistently
- Hit or exceed new customer acquisition targets
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly MRR
- Pipeline Efficiency
- Lead → Deal Conversion Rates
- Deal Win Rates
- Construction and maintenance of a high-performing, diverse sales team
We work hard to ensure Flipside is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here!
Flipside Crypto provides business intelligence for blockchains. Their proprietary process extracts all on-chain data and applies labels to transactions in order to identify on-chain behaviors. The data is then streamed into business intelligence dashboards, to provide a clear view of real-time stakeholder behaviors and all token flows. These dashboards can be made public through the Flipside Data Cooperative and Community Console.
Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; it’s backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.