We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility, and be familiar with Agile methodologies.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Engineering team where you will be primarily building out our payments application. This will involve enhancing the app’s functionality on both the front and backend.
- • Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- • Scope the technical side of your features/areas • Develop continually, deploy frequently
- • Build scalable, testable products for a growing user base
- • Share your knowledge and expertise with the team, and in turn benefit from theirs
- • Build mobile-first frontend applications with appealing visual design
- • Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- • Write effective APIs Technology Stack
- • HTML5, CSS, SASS
- • React, React Native, NodeJS • AWS – API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB
- • Serverless (the principle and serverless deployment framework – serverless.com ) • Kafka, events, microservices
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- • 5+ years of software development or equivalent experience
- • Experience developing web and mobile applications
- • Knowledge of backend languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, NodeJS)
- • Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB) Personal Qualities
- • Quick learner
- • Problem solver
- • Great attention to detail
- • An analytical mind
- • Excellent communication and teamwork skills Benefits
- • 25 days / year holiday
- • Employee share options
- • Pension scheme
- • Free barista made coffees, beer, cider, prosecco, and social evenings. (When office is available)
- • Secure cycle parking and showers (When office is available)
- • WeWork member offers and discounts
Please note If you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Fractal does not review CVs at the first stage of its hiring process. All applications are reviewed blind to ensure fairness and help us get the best person for the job every time. Therefore, please ensure you fill out all the questions in the application form to be considered for this role