Qualifications No qualifications
The Request Foundation’s mission is to re-invent how we experience payments, rebuild trust and integrity in the financial industry and be at the forefront of financial inclusion. We inspire and educate developers, partners, and authorities to use the Request Network and build an ecosystem of financial applications together that is open source, seamless and interoperable.
Through our suite of financial apps dedicated to crypto first companies, we’re building a network that connects businesses around the world, gives them ways to make business at the speed of the internet.
Our first product, Request Invoicing, allows any business and organization to bill and receive payments in both traditional currencies and digital ones such as USDC, DAI and USDT among many others in the list.
Our global and fully remote team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower Defi (decentralized finance) and Crypto first businesses around the world.
The Partnerships and Business Development team is expanding with a Business Development Manager to reinforce its business operations across the world and our network of partners. Partners include Defi, DAOs, and crypto first companies.
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer experienced in blockchain to join the development team.
- Main developments include : payment-related smart contracts (mainly Solidity), typescript libraries & protocol updates.
- Develop Request core infrastructure
- Support front-end applications growth
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
- Support the developer community to build on top of Request
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Previous experience in working with Blockchain-based applications
- Previous experience in writing smart contracts
- Previous experience in deploying enterprise-grade dapps on any major platform
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Bonus – this makes you stand out
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive.
- Experience with modern web development, especially React
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Infura / Alchemy
- Security knowledge: smart contracts, internal awareness, etc.