Job ID 5923
Qualifications No qualifications
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E.
The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Bondly, Lympo, and Grease Monkey Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 150 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others.
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop an ecosystem of Decentralised browser-based applications and libraries interacting with several Blockchains and Smart-Contracts.
- Develop public-facing applications such as Catalogs, Market Places and Online Games.
- Develop client-facing applications such a blockchain-enabling SDK components.
- Develop internal applications for managing deployment and maintenance of Blockchain contracts such as Non- Fungible Tokens (NFT).
- In-depth understanding of Web technologies.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technologies.
- Experience with one mainstream framework such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with CSS and UI / UX.
- Experience with Python or other server-side language.
- Experience with SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Mongo) databases.
- Experience with Web3.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Services (AWS).
Nice to have
- Experience with Solidity or other Smart-Contracts languages.
- Experience with Browser-Embedded wallets such as Metamask.
- Proven track record of developing a commercial product.