Qualifications No qualifications
We are a group of technology enthusiasts, gamers, innovators, and early adopters. We have developed and published a broad portfolio of mobile games and subscription products including original games such as Crazy Kings and Crazy Defense Heroes, as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Doraemon, Thomas & Friends™, Chibi Maruko Chan, Astro Boy, and Garfield. We are also entering the blockchain gaming and artificial intelligence markets. Join us if you want to be a part of the lead!
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop an ecosystem of Decentralised browser-based applications and libraries interacting with several Blockchains and Smart-Contracts.
- Develop public-facing applications such as Catalogs, Market Places and Online Games.
- Develop client-facing applications such a blockchain-enabling SDK components.
- Develop internal applications for managing deployment and maintenance of Blockchain contracts such as Non- Fungible Tokens (NFT).
- In-depth understanding of Web technologies.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technologies.
- Experience with one mainstream framework such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with CSS and UI / UX.
- Experience with Python or other server-side language.
- Experience with SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Mongo) databases.
- Experience with Web3.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Services (AWS).
Nice to have
- Experience with Solidity or other Smart-Contracts languages.
- Experience with Browser-Embedded wallets such as Metamask.
- Proven track record of developing a commercial product.