Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Customer Support
Our Customer Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers during the onboarding process, and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they are progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects.
The Role: Customer Support Associate
At Gemini, our CS Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Manage all flows of inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and working with them to resolve the issue
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e. Engineering, Compliance, Security), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- Play a key role in onboarding of institutional customers and ongoing account recertifications
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Weekend coverage with flexibility during the week
- Work hours of 3pm-11pm ET
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese
- 1-4 years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Fluent in both Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Experience in financial services support
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrencies
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets and Trading
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.