Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Customer Support
Our Customer Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers, and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they’re progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects that are contributing to efficiently scaling our operations while keeping exceptional customer service as the primary goal.
The Role: Customer Support Associate
At Gemini, our CS Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Provide exceptional customer support for all Gemini products and services
- Manage inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution of requests and issues
- Work with cross functional teams (i.e. Engineering, Compliance, Security) to streamline processes to facilitate solving customer issues accurately and efficiently.
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies via proactive improvement projects
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Occasional weekend coverage with flexibility during the week to work evening hours
- 1-4+ years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Knowledge of the Xfers platform, along with FedWire and localized funds transfer mechanisms
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrencies
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets and Trading
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events