About Genesis Capital:
The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day. Genesis is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018. Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry as a global leader, providing digital asset trading, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
At Genesis, we believe in working hard and enjoying ourselves while doing so. We value relationships – with our clients and our internal team. We are passionate about the work we do and are excited to be at the forefront of the fast-paced, constantly changing, digital currency revolution. We’re always looking for hard-working, enthusiastic people to join our team and invite you to apply to our open positions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that’s fast-growing and a leading innovator in the Digital Currency financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Institutional Sales to contribute to the growth, development and daily operation of Genesis.
Experience: 2-4 years of institutional sales, in current or previous role, in traditional finance, capital markets and/or digital currencies
- Work closely with Head of Institutional Sales to identify and secure new partners
- Help manage sales pipelines and grow new client relationships
- Work smoothly across internal functions (legal, risk, operations) to steer our partners through the deal lifecycle
- Work to build meaningful relationships and maintain high integrity both inside and outside the firm
- Understand our institutional clients and consider how Genesis may continue to add further value
What we look for:
- High integrity – Candidate should demonstrate that they are trustworthy, practice honest communication and be responsible for their actions
- Focus – High attention to detail and ability to work with collaborative technology (Sharepoint, Google docs, DocuSign)
- Team player – Candidate should be able to coordinate tasks, support and respect others and always be ready to help
- Passion – Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the digital asset industry.
- Work ethic – Candidate needs to be able to have the energy to grind, hustle and put in additional hours when required.
- Initiative – Candidate needs to show the ability to be entrepreneurial and initiatives internally. A motivate self-starter is key
- Experience – Fintech, crypto/blockchain, brokerage/exchange, other financial services
- Communication – Candidate needs to accommodate time-zone challenges and express themselves effectively in person and in writing
- “Yes and” mentality – Candidate should exhibit a willingness to work out how challenges can be overcome. Preferred candidates will have a high EQ and a proven ability to think conceptually and abstractly to solve issues as they arise.