The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day.
Genesis Global Trading, a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018.
Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry as a global leader, providing digital asset trading, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis Trading is seeking a talented QA Automaton Engineer with experience in low-latency trading platforms preferably in the digital currency or foreign exchange markets.
The QA Automation Engineer will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer, and focus on developing automated testing frameworks for the firm’s trading platforms.
- Developing automated test framework for front-end and back-end application layers
- Maintaining standardized, automated regression tests
- Documenting and building functional test plans
- Organizing and recording detailed test results
- Logging detailed and accurate defect reports and track defects to resolution
- B.S. degree in computer science or related area (M.S. degree preferred)
- 3+ years development experience in digital currencies, FX, or other capital markets environment
- Strong knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of developing detailed test plans in an organized manner
- Solid understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong understanding of software development, functional and integration testing techniques
- Experience with testing high-volume message-based systems in a latency sensitive environment
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off