GeoDB is building the first Big Data sharing Ecosystem powered by blockchain technologies that will return value to all of us, the users. GeoDB is a new trusted source of information for the big data industry that respects user’s rights. With a team of 25 people already and a clear path to become one of the most relevant big data/blockchain projects in the near future, we now want to add a talented pool of new team members to achieve all of our goals. We need inspiring and proactive people that are willing to join the winds of change!
Therefore, GeoDB is looking for Senior Data Architects & Engineers for the operational optimization of the ecosystem.
- Data modelization for big data. Technical Infrastructure.
- Market model creation for data buyers.
- Building Big Data customer approach.
- Initial support in AWS / GCP.
- Migration to a decentralized system that supports storage and analytics in a decentralized way.
a) Formative requirements
1) Data Science related degree with a strong background in Computer Science.
2) Cloud certification (branch of architecture).
3) 5+ years of experience.
b) Hard skills
1) Deep knowledge of Hadoop (cloudera, hortonworks, databricks, …).
2) Deep knowledge of Spark, Kafka, Hive, Yarm, etc.
3) Experience in Data Processing (ETL, modeling, structured and unstructured data architectures, data warehousing, etc).
4) Development skills in Java and/or Python.
5) No SQL RDBS (mongodb, cassandra, hbase, …)
6) DevOps skills: Terraform/ansible, jenkins, docker, kubernetes, …
1) Knowledge of Deep Learning/Machine Learning/AI/…
2) Experience in location data processing.
3) Experience with GIS tools.
4) Knowledge of DLT.
5) High level of English.
We offer you a permanent contract and a competitive salary. The role is based in Madrid but with a strong teleworking internal strategy.
Competitive Salary conditions + TO Plan