Remote working supported. Occasional/infrequent travel to London may be required.
Who we are
Globacap is a young and innovative FinTech company headquartered in London. We help businesses reach their goals faster by simplifying and driving efficiency in private capital markets through three core products: Fundraising Management, Cap Table Management and Equity Transfers.
We also love technology and believe that emerging technologies will help us better shape the future, so we harvest the power of Blockchain to make our platform best-in-class.
Do you have both imagination and knowledge, like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work, and want to be part of a rapidly growing company? We’d love to have you join the team.
This is a great opportunity for a B2B Community Manager to join a thriving Fintech business. The role will suit someone who has worked at an agency or in a community style environment and who would like to take the next step in their career.
The candidate must have relevant experience, including 5-7 years in a similar role, an entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding management skills.
What you’ll do
Reporting Directly To The Chief Marketing Officer, You’ll Develop a Long-term Partnership Strategy For Start-up Networks, Communities And Associations In a Rapidly Growing Business Along With The Following
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer you will build new long-term partnerships including managing a portfolio of existing partners in all marketing related matters
- Design Affiliate & Referral programmes to increase Partner value in the UK
- Design and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to ensure Globacap is top of mind and a partner of choice for their community members
- Develop on-brand marketing and campaign collateral; host webinars and events for our partners and prospective customers as per the plan
- Be a brand advocate for partners to ensure that Globacap is taking partner input into account in relevant product decisions; and to keep partners informed about product updates and releases
- Track and manage our partnerships on HubSpot to improve impact. Report weekly, monthly, quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics
- Map out and set up processes to ensure the partners and Globacap’s digital systems are synced and provide a first-class user experience
- Work closely with Chief Partnership Officer; support him with first-class B2B collateral for Incubators, Angel Investors, VC Funds and Law Firms
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
What you’ll bring
In order to be considered for this role, you must have prior experience with B2B collateral, community work and developing long term partnerships. You must be well organised, flexible and confident in dealing with staff at all levels.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Business, preferably Fintech preferred
- Event & conferences experience
- Lifecycle and funding rounds knowledge
- A friendly but persuasive personality
- A strategic approach
- Be able to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Have an efficient and simplistic approach to your work
- Act with utmost integrity and be execution driven
- Use lateral thinking along with your own unique perspective
- Excellent English language skills
- A positive hands-on and “yes, we can” approach
- What technologies we use
- Microsoft 365, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter (Paid and Social)
- Google SEO
- WordPress CMS & SEO
- Microsoft Teams
- Supporting software (Social Listing software, SEMrush etc)
- Various Social Media Channels
Why work for us
You’ll enjoy a supportive and relaxed working environment; with a flat structure, flexible hours, unlimited holidays, a personal development budget and share options. Remote working is supported. Occasional / infrequent travel to London may be required.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Company pension