Who we are
Globacap is a young and innovative FinTech company headquartered in London. We help businesses reach their goals faster by simplifying and driving efficiency in private capital markets through two products: Fundraising Management and Cap Table Management.
We also love technology and believe that emerging technologies will help us better shape the future, so we harvest the power of Blockchain to make our platform best-in-class.
Do you have both imagination and knowledge, like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work, and want to be part of a rapidly growing company? We’d love to have you join the team.
We are on the hunt for a HubSpot Specialist to join our team on a part-time contract basis (x 2.5 days per week), reporting directly to the COO. You will have a deep technical understanding, whilst also being able to fully understand the bigger picture.
To be considered for the role you will need to have extensive experience using HubSpot in 3 key areas – Marketing, Sales and Service.
What you’ll do
- HubSpot integration – everything from importing data to creating a powerful set-up of HubSpot across Contacts, Sales, Marketing and Service Hubs
- Work across departments on our internal process design, implementing Hubspot functionality to fully support these
- Provide a deep understanding of what is and what is not technically possible in HubSpot
- Ensure all hubs (Marketing, Sales, Service) are fully integrated end to end and functioning properly
- Analyse the entire customer journey through the development of data driven reporting functionality
- Come up with creative ideas on how to solve customer-specific problems
- Continuously building a database with processes and templates of best practices within HubSpot
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to improve KPI’s and conversion rates
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure our customers experience a seamless, high standard of care and attention
What you’ll bring
- Expert HubSpot technical & integration expertise
- Familiar with Reporting & Dashboards
- A strategic, methodical approach
- An ability to make technology simple; to be able to explain technology to non-technical staff, board members and outside parties
- A positive hands-on and “yes, we can” approach
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Have an efficient and simplistic approach to your work
- Act with utmost integrity and be execution driven
- Use lateral thinking along with your own unique perspective
- Excellent English language skills
Why work for us
You will enjoy a collaborative and supportive working environment, with a flat structure and flexible working.