Qualifications No qualifications
Rarible DAO is a decentralized organization governed by $RARI tokenholders. The organization is focused on growing the ecosystem of projects and creators in the broader Rarible Ecosystem, which includes rarible.com (NFT marketplace with $40 million trading volume in April 2021) and many other projects building on Rarible Protocol. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs for short) are the next generation crypto-native entities that in many ways are considered the future of work and governance.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
This role is responsible for coordinating the distribution of grants funding with the aim of funding new products to be built on top of the Rarible protocol or to support existing or new community working groups.
- The goal of the grants program is to foster a grassroots community of different builders and contributors to both the Rarible protocol and community.
- Providing written feedback to community members on structuring their grant proposals via forums, discord and telegram chat groups.
- Working with community members to submit and process their grant proposals.
- Rallying community stakeholders and token holders to vote on proposal ideas.
- Supporting approved community proposals with Rarible ecosystem resources.
- Accountability of grant proposal outcomes and managing milestone based funding.
- This role will have full ownership and focus over the full end to end process for community grants funding for Rarible.
- You’ll be working in our ecosystem team alongside our co-founders, Head of Ecosystem, communications coordinators and support team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Individual who is self driven and excellent at prioritizing, establishing clear goals, KPI’s and processes and clearly communicating goals and objectives to the team.
- 2-3 years of combined work experience in sales, operations, community development and/or partnerships in the web2 or web3 space.
- Passion for blockchain technology, NFTs, and decentralized finance.Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus.
What Rarible DAO offers
- Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
- Complete immersion into DAOs and the future of work
- Extreme flexibility (hours, location, etc)Apply for this job