Qualifications No qualifications
Kassandra is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager/Demand Generation Lead to help us accelerate awareness and the participation in the protocol. Furthermore, its products can generate yield and a balanced performance using different strategies, thus one of the main goals of our Growth Marketing Manager/Demand Generation Lead will be to showcase the performance and benefits of investing in balanced pools with controlled risk to investors in and out of the crypto ecosystem.
While this role will be responsible for all elements of our marketing, we’re looking for someone with a core focus in Growth and Demand Generation. You will own and manage our communication and growth activities – planning, delivering and optimising campaigns.
You will help build our community and marketing, the role includes community management, social media management and freelancing specialists as required. Community is the most important piece in Kassandra’s foundation, without its community there’s no reason to exist as Kassandra is a protocol to be actively managed by its people.
You’ll help build Kassandra’s brand in the crypto industry, so we need someone very proactive and thinking outside the box to help us cut through the noise and the competitiveness in the industry.
- Define, implement and optimize marketing campaigns with a focus of brand awareness;
- Research and devise marketing plans to grow Kassandra’s user base;
- Measure and report on campaign performances focusing on its ROI, allowing us to deploy capital where we have the best results;
- Ensure consistent communication (brand, design, text) across all channels;
- Initiate and own relationship/accounts with top crypto media and influencers – especially those that can help us build new products;
- Identify key opportunities to expose our brand and help bring awareness to the project (including users and devs) – hackathons, podcasts, conferences and other relevant events;
- Build persona and demographic targeting with the goal of acquiring and converting users from other similar projects/products;
- In the future there will be the possibility of having direct reports, both internal and/or external.
Skills we’re looking for
- Proven marketing experience in the Crypto Industry – at least 1 year;
- 3 years or more in a marketing position;
- Be hands on and a proactive self starter – we’ll give you the mandate and help you build!
- Constantly connect to Crypto Twitter, knowing the ins-and-outs of it;
- Excellent persuasive communication skills (written and verbal);
- Adaptability to work in a still unstructured environment.
This is a remote working opportunity. We are looking for a candidate that is comfortable working from home and have global connections in Crypto.
All team salaries are paid in Crypto and there’s an opportunity for stock options a.k.a team tokens.
Who we are?
Kassandra is the World’s First Decentralized ETF Manager.
The Kassandra Protocol allows the creation of tokens based on a pool of assets that are managed using data provided by oracles to devise active strategies in the asset pools. Everything is managed by the DAO to allow that every participant can vote on tokens (whitelisting) and which products should be developed first.