Qualifications No qualifications
Zerion is the ultimate investment interface for decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing users to discover every asset on the market, trade at the best rates and manage their entire portfolio from one place.
• 150K+ Monthly Active Users
• 30% market share of DeFi pro users
• $100M+ monthly transaction volume
We believe in an open financial future: one where people own the assets and have inclusive access to opportunities around the world.
Zerion is seeking a Product Manager to help the team push the status quo of global financial markets. The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto, Web 3.0, and blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization and inclusive access for financial opportunities to a broad consumer audience. You will help define the user experience of the next generation of fintech applications and will own the product vision and roadmaps that meet or exceed Zerion’s goals. Work with hardworking cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, optimize the product metrics, and ensure that all features are extremely high quality.
What you will do
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development, and other partners across the company
- Leverage user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments
- Maintain a high standard for product quality and help us meet it across our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of modern tech product architecture
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc)
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for Finance, Investing, Crypto, DeFi / experience working on blockchain projects
- Growth hacking and hypothesis testing experience
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL/Python
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view
- Founder / Startup experience
- You aped into degen tokens and got rekt a few times
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- Excellent product intuition and taste
Compensation and Benefits
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
- Salary & Benefits: Get a competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited days off: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.