Our mission is to harden the world’s most cutting edge technology firms and that starts with blockchain tech. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are the very best of the best blockchain companies as well as new startups with high growth potential.
Why harden and hack with one blockchain company when you can work with us and test your skills on dozens? Halborn is a globally distributed team of 5, looking to grow our elite team of white hat hackers who value independence, want to make their own hours, work for themselves and have a passion for the ever evolving cryptocurrency industry. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity (or part time contracts depending on if you want to come in full time right away or try out part time / contract work). Health Insurance and benefits are dependent on the applicant’s country of residence.
• Conduct realistic adversary simulations from conception through reporting.
• Perform Testing systems, applications, networks and processes.
• Research cutting-edge offensive security techniques.
• Developing tools and exploits.
• Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally, the risks that exist and remediations required.
• Work collaboratively and independently on unique or special assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience.
• Comply with Company, Division and Professional ethical standards.
• A passion for the cryptocurrency industry
• 4+ years of offensive security experience.
• 1+ years of experience in system administration, application development or network administration.
• Experience using common penetration testing tools, BurpSuite, Metasploit, etc.
• Proficient in at least 1 scripting language.
• Proficiency with common server and workstation operating systems.
• Mastery in testing modern web application languages and frameworks.
• Mastery in testing modern authentication systems and Identity Providers.
• Proficient knowledge of blockchain and smart contract implementations.
• Ability to think critically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
• Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
• Relevant security certifications are a plus, but not required (OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT, LPT, CISSP).
Nice to Have
- any experience auditing solidity smart contracts or any experience with Ethereum.
All candidates who make it past 2nd round will be required to:
Pass background and criminal record check
Provide x3 relevant references**Apply now