Qualifications No qualifications
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need an experienced business developer to help us expand into new industries, and land new brand and IP deals.
As Head of Business Development, you will report to the Enjin COO and be responsible for creating and managing a strategic business development funnel; hiring, training, and growing the business development team; and helping drive Enjin toward its goal of making NFTs accessible to audiences and brands across the world.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute a forward-thinking, quarterly business development plan.
- Grow and lead the business development team.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential partners and clients, including opportunity tracking, calls, and follow-up.
- Negotiate and close IP and brand partnerships, and support high-level business development collaborations with the world’s top corporations.
- Work closely with with key stakeholders across the company to determine USPs, and create pitch decks and presentations.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to execute business development strategy as Enjin introduces enhancements to existing solutions and releases new products.
- Bring knowledge, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Who You Are
- Highly relational with an ability to listen to client needs and propose solutions
- Experienced working with major IPs and brands in the technology, sports, and entertainment spaces
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Experienced with leading project management tools like Monday, CRM tools like Pipedrive, and presentation software like Pitch
- Able to independently create and present proposals to clients
- A self-starter who demonstrates proactive collaboration with an aptitude to learn new skills, take calculated risks, and problem solve
- Energetic, passionate, and loyal