As head of community at Radix, you are the champion of both Radix and our Radvocate community; you are a leader in the community, a friend to all while also playing a firm-but-fair moderator of our community channels. You will also be an advocate for the community by directing the Radix leadership team in how best to help grow and develop the community, as well as ensuring the community are heard by Radix
You can talk to the hodlers, you can back up the buidlr’s, you know your coins from your tokens and you meme like no one’s business. Crypto-lingo is your jam, you are a fast learner and can ELI5 to anyone anytime.
- You want to join a fast-paced company working on the cutting edge of technology, with a mission you can believe in and help to drive forward, as if it were your own
- You are a confident but calm people-person. You are passionate about Crypto as much as you care about the people in the community
- You welcome healthy debate, but also know how to mediate challenging conversations in public forums
- You know how to build rapport and trust with people and you have had experience in building communities within Crypto
- You have experience using social media such as Reddit, Telegram and Discord – as well as the mainstream socials such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- You are a competent and creative writer and can write with authority about a variety of Crypto relative topics, in addition to learning and then articulating the latest updates in the industry
We are a DeFi crypto project and we labor in the service of our great master, Cerberus. Cerberus is the first model of consensus that delivers high throughput while solving the central need of decentralized finance—atomic composability. We call him “Cerby” for short.
Though geographically diverse, we are an exceptionally close-knit team. We count on each other, and we take comfort in knowing the team is always there to step in and take up the load when we run into tough problems. Three times a year we all fly to an exotic destination for a week of planning, hacking, and fun (except when driven underground by the covid beast). The anticipation leading up to these “Radix summits” is the adult version of looking forward to your favourite holiday.
We are a company sitting firmly in the driver’s seat of the Delorean. We are constantly seeking problems in the industry so that we can work out the solutions to ensure we are the first to market with the solution – DeFi is the future, and Radix is the future of DeFi.
- You have worked in a senior community lead role for other Crypto companies
- You are familiar with the culture of the general crypto user and associated demographics
- You have experience in moderating, posting on and advertising on social media platforms
- You have content creation experience from blogs, to posts
- Fully remote & flexible working
- Education and conference budget for each team member for continual learning
- Options in Radix DLT
- Flexible holiday wherever possible, up to 28 days per year
- Annual getaways (pending CoVid!) for our planning weeks