Qualifications No qualifications
A bit about us:NFTs (unique digital assets stored on a blockchain), are exploding into a global asset class at rapid speed. The biggest companies in the world in gaming, finance, digital art, and collectables are either actively building or strategising their entry into the market.
Immutable X is the leading open-ecosystem scaling solution to trade and create NFTs on Ethereum. We’re a protocol: that means we enable other businesses to create and trade NFTs with no gas fees, completely carbon neutral, and in a truly decentralised manner.
As Head of Customer Success, you will take ownership of designing and running the customer journey for business customers of Immutable X, and building a sizable team to run it. You will define our customer success and customer integration process, and create the playbooks and segmentation strategy for running it at scale. You will help customers integrate and build the most successful NFT business on Immutable, leveraging our internal IP from years of experience building successful blockchain products.
You will deploy any and all resources possible to increase the value and success of the businesses building on Immutable X, and will understand our product deeply enough to have most conversations self-enabled. You have ambitions to lead a global, industry-defining product to worldwide success at one of the world’s fastest-growing startups.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build a world-class, highly scalable customer success team from scratch which caters to everyone from multi-billion dollar publicly listed companies to fledgling startups.
- Grow our customer’s businesses on Immutable XLead customers through our integration experience and help consult them on their blockchain / NFT designs to build the most successful business possible
- Create a scalable playbook for customer success
- Track accounts to identify churn risk, and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Assume ownership of the Customer Success strategy for Immutable, including execution plans and metrics to optimise customer satisfaction
- Be a constant advocate for business customers of Immutable XDirectly manage relationships with Immutable X’s most important customers
- You’ll have: 4+ years in leading a high-performing customer success team within the tech space
- At least 4+ years of experience in customer experience, consulting or technical pre-sales in a high tech, B2B2C, or SaaS company
- Enterprise account experience working with B2B & B2C audiences
- Experience in customer success for an API based software product
- Exceptional communication skills, with a positive and practical approach
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets
- Proven ability to manage and execute business strategies and plans globally Some extra skills that would be awesome:B2B2C software company customer success experience
- A background in or knowledge of Crypto
- Created a Customer Success program at scale (hundreds of customers) successfully
Some of the things we can offer you:
Competitive Salary and Employee Share Options: We want to build a successful company which means sharing the companies potential wins with those who contributed
Flexible working: Work-life balance is important to us, so feel free to work from home as needed
Diversity and Inclusion: We are a workspace that has committed to diversity and inclusion and have joined the Project F programme
Employee Assistance Program: 24/7 service that includes unlimited counselling for you and your family
Ideal office location: On-top of the Apple store on King Street, Sydney, CBD
Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
Equipment perks: We provide you with all the hardware you need to succeed, plus an additional $750 to set up your new home office
Personal perks: Perkbox benefits including premium access to Aura, Calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
Learning opportunities: Thousands of online learning courses via Go1, Udemy and Naspers
Additional Information:Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace.
We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver in our success so far.For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements of a job listing, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! It’s highly likely you’ll bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.