Qualifications No qualifications
About RaribleRarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace with a community governance model. We are a #1 ranked marketplace in the world, having exceeded $40 million USD in monthly trading volume. Rarible reached over 10x growth in the past 3 months, and is expanding rapidly! In addition, Rarible is releasing the Rarible Protocol which allows developers, other marketplaces, and partners to easily mint NFTs and to share NFT inventory with a decentralized order book.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT marketplace of the future.
Head of Developer Relations
Rarible recently launched the Rarible Protocol, and we are in the early phases of growing out an ecosystem of projects building on top of it. This is an exciting position at the intersection of our developer community and cutting edge NFT projects.
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on RARI Protocol
- Work with marketing teams to develop content marketing, from blog posts, web copy, email marketing and newslettersManage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Create inspiring product demos, tutorials, and other videos to use for events and web marketing
- Lead the execution of Rarible protocol hackathons and manage participation in third party hackathons Manage and grow developer communication channels such as Discord, Telegram, Discourse, Stackoverflow, etc.
- Moderate discussions on the RARI Protocol developer forums, ensuring that topics are on point and that questions are responded to well and in a timely fashion (either personally or through the community participants)
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insights with the product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with product teams to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Look to grow and discover new ways to better serve the Rarible protocol technical community
- Handle technical questions and act as liaison with the Rarible protocol teams
- Great communication skills
- Technical writings: Protocol docs, GuidesDevelopers support
- Representing Rarible at community events and hackathons
- Solidity development experience is a big advantage
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible Hours start of the working day
- Full-time, paid vacations remote first with relocation packages available, hardware and software support
- Attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits