Job ID 5954
Qualifications No qualifications
Decentral Games is a DAO focused on building NFT-based games. Up until now, crypto innovation has been heavily focused on trading and financial products; DG flips that by creating games that are not only fun and exciting, but also allows its players to own and control its future.
As a remote-first web3 company, we have a working environment that is playful, bold, and fast-focused (we don’t love unnecessary meetings). Together, we’re a team of entrepreneurs, futurists, artists, nerds, and gamers. Our motto is fun, hard working, and casual — you may even encounter a coworker known only as “Duck” or “Spicy Prawn”.
That’s the metaverse for you!
Here at DG, you’ll be joining a team of super-talents building products in and out of the metaverse — and we’re only just getting started.
About the role:
Decentral Games has experienced explosive growth since its launch and is now played by thousands of users monthly, featured in the media regularly, and is flourishing with partnerships. You will be in charge of leveraging this momentum and growing the user base to the next level.
The ideal candidate loves taking on big challenges, is data-driven, and enjoys coming up with new tactics and plans to unleash both organic and incentivized growth.
- Design and execute end-to-end exhaustive marketing campaigns that foster Decentral Games’ users acquisition, usage growth and retention, including but not limited to Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Paid Advertising
- Optimize Decentral Games’ acquisition/ conversion points and onboarding funnels
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing team objectives.
- Work closely with community management, copywriting, and content teams to create and manage campaigns and events to drive new audiences and increase engagement
- Manage the creation, implementation, and distribution of creative assets across different platforms
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance, leveraging insights and trends, to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Test, discover and untap new paid and organic acquisition channels.
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocations recommendations across programmatic and/or paid social media channels, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency.
- Anticipate trends and keep your finger on the pulse on digital marketing innovation.
- 5+ years of full-stack marketing roles in consumer marketing, ideally in gaming and/or technology products
- Passionate about gaming and/or crypto. Work experience in crypto space is a plus.
- Experience launching new games or marketplace platforms to the consumer market
- A self-starter who can work successfully on multiple campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Data-driven decision making, possesses strong analytical skills, and are comfortable dealing with data
- Comfortable dealing with business intelligence tools and/or SQL
- Experience in optimizing campaign landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and customers through marketing material
- Excellent organizational, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and developing business case
- Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystems and the diverse AdTech/MarTech/DataTech landscapes is a plus.