Qualifications No qualifications
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions of users.
As a brand, we believe in cultivating a positive work culture where team members are encouraged to freely learn, work, play and have room for personal growth. We empower our team with opportunities to fulfil their passions and interests to become extraordinary contributors to the company and society.
About the Head of Growth Role
As a powerhouse expert in growth and marketing, you will drive the way we connect with potential users to grow CoinGecko’s active user base to help turbocharge our growth in this fast-moving blockchain industry. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising and experimentation), you will create programs and find repeatable channels that reach and activate new users. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of building the front page of cryptocurrency. If this challenge sounds interesting to you, keep on reading.
What you will be doing
- Develop new marketing tactics and identify opportunities to expand into new channels and improve our tactics on current channels to boost user acquisition and retention
- Develop original and innovative content and strategies to improve SEO and increase brand awareness
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships (including new) channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability;
- Use your wizardry to own our end-to-end customer email journey
- Oversee and delivery strategies to drive traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps etc
- Understand Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) principles and being able to optimize CRO
- Prioritize and optimize our growth channels;
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and work on executing and measuring performance;
- Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels;
- Constantly scale and automate the growth process of new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
What we look for in you:
- 5+ years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing, B2B SaaS, preferably in the startup or fintech industry
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong sense of ownership, emotional intelligence and determination to get things done
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a growing team
- Data-driven, should be curious about and tell stories using data
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus
If you are an experienced Growth Hacker and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to take your next move. Hit us up!
Some of the perks you’ll enjoy while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Basic insurance
- Training/Upskilling allowance – be the owner of your own learning curve.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Click on Apply Now button to answer a video interview with the following 3 questions:
- Why are you interested in this position and how will you make a difference in this role?
- Why are you interested in joining CoinGecko? Why the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry?
- Share with us one book you have read and how that has changed your perspective in life.