Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client is one of the leading Gaming/NFT platforms in the Blockchain industry and is experiencing incredible growth. They are hiring for a Head of Tokens to join their expanding team.
As the Head of Tokens, you are responsible for managing the processes of token creation, design, development, go-to-market and operations
To do this you will be directly responsible for the common operational, legal and financial aspects of tokens worth over $1bn whilst managing the product managers who are accountable for the token’s overall value.
As the Head of Tokens, you will be at the forefront of an innovative new growth product, currently used by a handful of companies worldwide but in the future will be as commonplace as loyalty points. The knowledge and skills you will gain will be highly demanded as tokens reach mainstream adoption.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Define the processes of token creation, design, development, go-to-market and operation
- Monitor and constantly improve the above processes
- Train people within the product teams to own the day to day operations
- Manage the people responsible for each product token and hold them accountable to the token process KPIs and outcomes
- Define principles related to legality, security and compliance of tokens so that individual token owners can operate more effectively
- Organise public and private sale of tokens
- Ensure our tokens listed on exchanges to maximise liquidity
A bit about you:
- You are plugged into the blockchain and specifically defi world. You need to know what is happening, what is working and not working
- You have a strong grasp of financial principles, such as liquidity and why it is important
- You are ready to deal with legal, risk and compliance issues. You need to know when you need to chat with a lawyer
- You understand the general lay of the land for different jurisdictions
- You need to be able to be plugged in with what other people have gone with as their legal strategy
- You have 4+ years of professional experience and have ideally worked in operations, finance or legal role