Job ID 5937
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E.
The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Bondly, Lympo, and Grease Monkey Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 150 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others.
The job holder will work closely with the rest of the Human Resources Team and provide administrative and operational support to the department. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide full spectrum of human resources support including compensation & benefits, payroll and performance management;
- Assist in the full cycle from design to implementation of C&B programmes including but not limited to incentive scheme, bonus frameworks, employee stock option plan, salary review and benefits entitlement;
- Assist in HR annual process such as salary review, performance management, bench-marking and staff cost budgeting;
- Assist in salary review project and responsible on matrix calculation, bonus compliance check and line by line analysis;
- Handle internal remuneration data analysis and package data pooling;
- Employee benefits enrolment and associated administration;
- Responsible for employee benefits review and renewal process;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and events as assigned.
- University Graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5 years’ of related compensation and benefits experience, preferably gained from sizable MNC or listed company
- Quick learner, detail-minded, organized, able to work independent and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and highly meticulous with numbers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written English and Chinese
- Exposure and interest in blockchain or crypto is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer