At Injective Protocol, you’ll have an opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of decentralized finance on products that will redefine our global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage, you will be able to have a high impact on the growth of Injective as well as advance the state of the art of DeFi.
About Injective Protocol
● We are building a fully decentralized Layer-2 derivatives exchange that allows anyone to create and trade derivatives on any arbitrary market.
● We’re a world-class team from Stanford and NYU Stern with top backers and advisors, including Binance, Pantera Capital, StartX, and QCP.
● Serve as an internal leader to drive initiatives, campaigns, and development of promotions
● Identify potential growth strategies and services for existing and prospective products and partnerships
● Work cross functionally with teams to help build out product pipelines and launch strategies
● Conduct competitive analyses and continuous research on Injective’s business topics and market
● Foster new and old relationships with partners and community leaders
● Possess a strong, proven interest in the crypto and defi space
● Analytical and curious mindset
● Must be fluent in English and preferably Chinese/Korea
● Proven organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and demonstrate clear work processes
● Excellent communication skills
● Fast learner
● Represents the values of the company and is a key member of the team