At Injective Protocol, you’ll have an opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of decentralized finance on products that will redefine our global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage, you will be able to have a high impact on the growth of Injective as well as advance the state of the art of DeFi.
About Injective Protocol
● We are building a fully decentralized Layer-2 derivatives exchange that allows anyone to create and trade derivatives on any arbitrary market.
● We’re a world-class team from Stanford and NYU Stern with top backers and advisors, including Binance, Pantera Capital, StartX, and QCP.
● Manage executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
● Researching and conducting data to prep documents for review and presentation by executives and team members
● Coordinate and assist with all scheduling needs of CEO
● Organize internal documents and information needed by CEO and corresponding teammates
● Helping prepare for meetings and effectively record meeting minutes and takeaways
● Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
● Must be fluent in English and preferably Chinese/Korea
● Experience as a (virtual) assistant is a plus
● Proven organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and demonstrate clear work processes
● Excellent communication skills
● In depth knowledge of Microsoft office and Google suite
● Represents the values of the company and is a key member of the team