Qualifications No qualifications
If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting – we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world – all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
The Junior Compliance Analyst will be required to provide assistance to the Compliance department with screening and monitoring and any other requests. To enhance and maintain a robust AML compliance framework, in partnership with relevant stakeholders, to execute the firm’s strategy in accordance with its risk appetite, regulatory expectations and industry best practices.
What you will be doing
- Undertake and assist with AML investigations
- Assist with escalations of Adverse Media, PEPs and Sanctions screening alerts
- Undertake ongoing AML monitoring and EDD case review, SoF/SoW documentation
- Undertake investigations for B2C line of business for both fiat and crypto products
- Assist and/or to conduct transaction testing, data validation, and ongoing customisation of monitoring systems
- Provide assistance to the Head of Financial Crime with ongoing projects and any ad hoc requests
- Other duties as assigned
What you need
- 1 years working in a FinTech environment, ideally in payments and/or crypto space
- 1-2 years Financial Crime/AML experience
- Strong KYC/AML background and investigations experience
- Extensive experience with Enhanced Due Diligence
- CAMS, ICA or equivalent certificate is a plus
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events
Diversity and Inclusion
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don’t hesitate to apply.