About the role
We are seeking an analytical, resourceful and technically-savvy individual to come join our growing marketing team as a Paid Media Manager.
You will help manage paid acquisition campaigns across a variety of platforms, assisting with new client acquisition and growth for multiple businesses units.
- Day-to-day maintenance/management for all paid search, paid social and display campaigns
- Develop and implement a thorough and regular testing cadence for all ad platforms
- Monitor daily/monthly spending and utilize data to make strategic bid adjustments
- Assist with global app store and programmatic advertising strategy and execution
- Compile results and analyze data to uncover learnings and ways to improve efficiency
- Maintain and grow our affiliate marketing program
- Support video ad campaign growth and help drive performance
- 2+ years experience managing PPC campaigns
- Expert level knowledge of all relevant advertising platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Strong knowledge of display, video advertising and remarketing
- Experience in affiliate marketing tactics and tools
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills and analytical ability
- Familiarity with major analytics programs for web and apps
- Good understanding of the cryptocurrency or blockchain landscape Strongly preferred:
- Experience running app install campaigns in both Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Experience managing global, geo-specific campaigns on relevant ad platforms
- Experience with Impact Radius
- General understanding of trading and finance.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.