Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company’s growth, Ledger is looking for new talents to work on its secure enclave applications for Ledger Vault
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Relevant experience in C code cross compilation, optimization and security pitfalls
- Relevant experience in Python 3 and associated test frameworks
- Used to work with git and its associated development workflows
- Experience using cryptography primitives (Hash, symmetric and asymmetric algorithms, …)
- Good understanding of blockchain technologies
- Interest in Rust
- Interest in reverse engineering and computer security is a plus
- Being comfortable with containerization and consuming/exposing services over different protocols such as REST or gRPC is a plus
Requirements and qualifications
- Development of applications running on BOLOS Enclave for our Ledger Vault product
- to improve support of existing blockchains such as bitcoin, ethereum, … and add support for new ones
- to add new exciting product features
- Improvement of our software development tools, patterns and overall product security architecture
- Interaction with Internal Software engineering teams and Product teams working on Ledger Vault
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.