As a full stack engineer, you’ll be taking a senior position within a small team to have a core role in developing and overseeing development across all our products and services. You’ll be expected to have a strong understanding of the Chainlink ecosystem and will be heavily involved in innovating and creating new products.
- Working on both the front and back end of LinkPools product offerings.
- Writing, testing and deploying solidity smart contract code
- Designing and developing APIs
- Working alongside various stakeholders to improve and iterate on our product offerings
- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- B.S. or higher in a technical field
- Experienced with Golang and ReactJS
- Experience with distributed blockchain systems
- Strong self-governing work ethic, the ability to self-manage workload and what to work on without direct oversight
- A genuine excitement to work in this field, a passion for Chainlink and what it enables.