As an infrastructure engineer, you’ll be taking a lead position within a small team to expand, improve and think of new ways to manage all our deployed services and products. You’ll have the creative freedom to think of the best ways of how to do the task at hand while working in a very agile environment. Our ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in a range of environments and an existing understanding/interest in Chainlink.
- Managing cloud-based infrastructure (AWS) with IaC (Terraform)
- Deployment and maintenance of products, services and network components with a focus on security, reliability and zero downtime
- Focusing on the 12 Factor App methodology
- Working on automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- B.S. or higher in a technical field
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Experience with distributed blockchain systems, running and maintaining Blockchain full nodes
- Strong self-governing work ethic and the ability to self-manage workload and what to work on without direct oversight.