Liquality is a cross blockchain exchange network. We want to build a more open and equitable future, where anyone can transact freely from middlemen and discrimination.
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is seeing explosive growth with over $1.4Bn in locked value. However, it is constrained to the Ethereum blockchain, leaving out 90% of the cryptocurrency market. Liquality’s cross-chain protocol and exchange bring Bitcoin into DeFi and enable DeFi’s capabilities to non-Ethereum chains in the most secure and usable way.
- Cross-chain exchange with automated liquidity, launched in March 2020
- Multi-chain browser extension wallet (cross-chain MetaMask) launched June 2020, a 10x improvement for cross-chain swaps and will be a gateway to cross-chain applications.
- Cross-chain protocol, which simplifies cross-chain application development
- Traction: $1M+ in total swap volume on the cross-chain exchange, ~42% WoW growth over the past three months.
We believe that your freedom to transact is a human right, and so everything we build should be Completely Accessible; Absolutely Equal; Built through Community; use Disintermediation as Enabler; Radically Transparent; Independent and Neutral; Reflexive and User-driven.
To learn more about liquality, check out:
- Developing user-facing applications using React.js and Vue.js for cross-blockchain exchange in the form of web applications, browser extensions and mobile
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Working with back-end developers and designers to provide technical guidance on feasibility of upcoming features and releases
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Setting up development processes and practices that will help us scale as we grow
- Highly proficient with React.js, the Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with blockchain technology (e.g. wallets, escrow, multi-sigs, on-chain analytics)
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Travis, Babel, Webpack, NPM and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful API
- Desire to be part of an early stage start-up, are comfortable stepping out traditional role boundaries and are comfortable in uncertainty
- Creative thinking
- Experience working in distributed/remote teams, and are generally self-directed
- You frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience with transactional services (e.g. payments, financial services)
- You have experience with Webflow (website design tool)
- You have experience working within agile environments
- You have experience working with UNIX / Linux based operating systems
- You have experience actively contributing to open-source projects and knowledge sharing