About the role
Localcoin seeks to inspire the future of digital currency globally as the largest bitcoin ATM network in Canada. We are looking for a passionate and data-driven individual to join our Marketing team as a Paid Marketing Manager.
As a Paid Marketing Manager at Localcoin, you will be hands on in planning, implementing and optimizing the paid marketing strategies to successfully drive sales to over 200 Bitcoin ATM locations hosted by our franchise partners such as: Hasty Market, Gateway Newstands, Quickie as well as other independent retailers. You will explore innovative digital strategies to navigate through an emerging and rapidly growing industry. You will scale and mentor a paid marketing team to achieve outstanding results across all paid channels and platforms. Join our ongoing expansion into the United States and other emerging cryptocurrency markets.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of developing strategies to improve and evolve paid marketing initiatives to drive revenue
- Hire and coach members of the paid marketing team by providing guidance and sharing learning opportunities
- Execute and optimize the day-to-day operations of digital advertising platforms and full cycle campaign creation
- Create and oversee all campaigns on an ongoing basis including content creation and coordination of media assets with internal and external teams.
- Maximize profitability of all paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other media outlets
- Support the ongoing management of the digital marketing budget
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of campaign performance and milestones using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and other BI tools.
- Develop and implement scalable KPI’s to measure growth and ensure the team continues to produce measurable results including target return on advertising spend and cost per conversion, and provide feedback when required
- Produce positive measurable results in the form of marketing specific KPIs including target return on advertising spend and cost per conversion.
- Improve and develop scalable KPI’s to measure the growth and performance of the team and provide feedback when required
- Lead collaboration with the engineering team to implement advanced offline conversion tracking
- Take charge of compiling market research to scale our media buying options and advertising platforms such as niche crypto websites, blogs and media outlet aggregators
- Conduct conversion optimization and quick, cost effective tests to refine and optimize campaigns using Google and Facebook tools and other A/B multivariate testing tools
- Direct ongoing market research to increase sales growth
Who you are
- Bring more than 4 years of experience successfully managing and creating profitable campaigns on various paid platforms
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- A data driven decision maker who is comfortable with working with numbers to analyze trends and inefficiencies
- Results oriented: demonstrating intellect, strong work ethic and “no task is too small” mentality.
- Passionate about SEM/PPC and do the impossible to stay up to date on new techniques.
- A professional who craves for responsibility and thrives in a start-up environment.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
- Certified on Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads and others.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Native written/spoken proficiency in French and/or Spanish is considered a strong asset
- Knowledge or keen interest of Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry
You’ll have full access to all our perks:
Health & Wellness Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package that covers up to 100% of traditional benefits such as dental, prescription drug coverage, critical illness, life and AD&D. The plan also includes 100% coverage of unlimited travel insurance, on-demand online nurse assessments through Akira app. We offer a monthly spend on non-traditional medical expenses (massages, chiropractic) and a wellness account (gym memberships, spa, nutritionist).
Location – Currently we are working from home during COVID-19 pandemic, likely until the end of 2020. When we return to our downtown office we are close to Union Station and near major highways. We also have a flexible work schedule to help you avoid rush hour and work from options!
Professional Development – We’ll invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
Compensation – We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
Purchase Cryptocurrency At Market Rate – You’ll be able to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies supported by Localcoin at the Canadian market rate with zero fees. You’ll also gain exclusive coupons for all of our Bitcoin Kiosks nationwide!
Get Involved – Attend company-wide teach and training days, industry events and quarterly team outings.
Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring, apply today!