Lolli is a rewards application that lets people easily earn bitcoin when they shop online. Lolli has partnered with 1,000+ top online merchants — Booking.com, SeatGeek, Expedia, Bloomingdale’s, and Priceline to name a few. Merchants pay Lolli when we send users to their sites. Lolli then shares that commission with our user, sending bitcoin to their Lolli wallet.
Lolli was born in early 2018 and quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 500 online stores pre-launch. Matt Senter & Alex Adelman, the co-founders of Lolli, previously built, Cosmic, an e-commerce gateway company. Cosmic was acquired by PopSugar, then again by Ebates.
Lolli is on a mission to make bitcoin accessible to all by making it easy for everyone to earn and own bitcoin with Lolli.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive business growth; users & overall revenue.
- Own the execution of strategic marketing placements with the goal of acquiring and retaining users and driving sales to our partners. This includes but is not limited to email creation and deployment, social content creation and posting, facilitating viral marketing campaigns and campus ambassador program.
- Build, scale, and optimize our digital marketing channels (SEM, email, Facebook, Twitter, and more). Role is expected to manage the day to day performance of these channels.
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (performance, ROI, etc.)
- Own the analysis, measurement and reporting of marketing performance, using reporting dashboards and drawing actionable insights for marketing, other key functions and leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with CEO, engineers, product, content marketing, and other team members to develop assets and messaging to share across digital channels
- Work with digital marketing & branding agencies or other external partners as necessary to drive results across multiple channels
- Lead the assessment and implementation of key marketing tools and technologies where applicable.
- Continually be the expert of your domain, meaning you staying informed on best practices and trends and educate/share accordingly as they relate to our business opportunity.
- 5+ years experience in highly-analytical marketing role
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with both internal and external partners and managing up with a high degree of autonomy and self awareness.
- Exemplary skills in data analysis, manipulation, experimentation and hypothesis-based testing.
- You are able to manage a budget across multiple channels, allocating spend to maximize performance and ROI
- Exceptionally organized with a data-driven, programmatic approach.
- Ability to both think strategically and tactically; You can see the big picture for an early stage brand and willing to roll-up sleeves to take on everyday executional tasks that come with it.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Comfortable being in an early stage startup and laying the foundation of a brands marketing efforts and channels
- You have a positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun, curious, and a pleasure to be around!
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills, level of self awareness and track-record of working with others.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
Lolli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.