We are looking for an ambitious individual with a “self-starter” attitude to join our team to grow and expand our business development function.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working directly with the CEO to identify strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Owning the analysis that underpins recommendations.
- Supporting the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, to post-contract signing integration, and throughout the entire course of our operational relationship.
- Creating scalable and strategic programs for sourcing, onboarding, and developing Luther Systems’ products and product offering across industries.
- Coordinating closely with Luther’s product, engineering, marketing and operations teams to define priorities, build relationships and execute deals & measure the impact of those deals.
- Tracking, analysing, and communicating key metrics to internal and external stakeholders, and negotiate and execute new growth and optimization initiatives.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have an exceptional track record of academic and professional achievement in a fast-paced environment (3+ years experience in consulting and/or high-growth technology company).
- You are a logical thinker, with excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a highly-motivated ‘self starter’ with strong organisational skills.
- You have the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience in a B2B enterprise software company.
- You do not have blockchain experience.