At Luther Systems backend development is critical to our success. We have an exceptional engineering team, with diverse backgrounds from major global technology firms.
We are seeking smart, motivated, self-starters who care for their craft as much as we do.
You should enjoy reasoning from first principles, have the grit to bring new technologies to production, and dare to take on the hard problems facing today’s enterprise systems.
Background in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- 5+ years industry experience, or 2+ years with a graduate degree
- Familiarity with applied cryptography within Enterprise environments (e.g., key and identity management, OAuth 2.0, TLS 1.2 and 1.3)
- Strong understanding of modern computer networking concepts
- Experience building, deploying, and managing distributed backend services, preferably on AWS
- Experience working with open source distributed systems (e.g., zookeeper, kafka, kafka, etcd)
- Golang and Java experience strongly preferred
- Docker, Ansible, Terraform experience preferred