At Luther Systems our products provide key services for some of the world’s most influential corporations. Our customers expect secure and reliable services that span the globe and are always available. We have an exceptional engineering team, with diverse backgrounds from major global technology firms.
We are looking for smart and vigilant self-starters who care about every detail of system and development operations, and who enjoy working collaboratively with development teams.
In this role, you’ll lead the effort to safely automate the operations and processes that govern all of Luther System’s products, from development to production. You will adopt a 30/70 Dev vs Ops model and so should have application development experience, and will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- 3+ years industry experience
- Strong understanding of modern computer networking and Linux administration concepts
- Experience deploying and managing distributed services on AWS and Azure
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and Terraform
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations for zero-downtime services
- Experience with Docker and preferably Kubernetes
- Go or Java experience strongly preferred
- Amazing analytical and problem solving skills
- A desire to learn exciting new technologies and tools!
- Great communications skills
- You will be actively involved in design, build and maintenance of applications on premise and in AWS
- Work with teams around the globe to remove impediments and diagnose/prevent incidents
- Be a change leader
- Be a champion of our security standards and best practices
- Collaborate with the wider team