Luther Systems is a leading Blockchain Technology Company. We are building the next generation technology company. We are looking for a superstar Program Manager to lead our product development efforts. You will:
- Have experience with agile development methodology
- Ability to effectively prioritize user requirements and development efforts for success
- Manage a development team’s backlog – write and prioritize stories, manage the roadmap
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with customers and development team.
- Effective at understanding, articulating and meeting clients technical and business requirements
- Make decisions on scope to deliver value in small increments as quickly as possible
- Understand the minimum viable product (MVP) – prioritize what is needed for launch to learn as quickly as possible
- Manage relationships with stakeholders – be the go-to person for a wide range of colleagues and customers, enable fast decision making, keep track of deadlines and agenda
- Support existing customers – add new features and deal with client issues
- Analyze data to define, drive & prioritize optimization and KPIs
What we’re looking for
- Do you get things done? Are you eager to make a difference for customers?
- Do you know how to manage information overload? Are you meticulously organized?
- Do you like solving complex problems? Can you simplify complexity?
- Can you act as a translator between developers and business stakeholders?
- Do you like every day to pose a new set of challenges?
- Are you able to get to the bottom of a problem, rather than just accept someone else’s solution?
- Do you know how to prioritize small stories, large epics, and projects against each other?
- Are you excited about the future and the opportunities that can be unlocked through technology? Can you motivate and drive teams through your energy and optimism?
- Are you strongly detail focused?
- Technical, analytical, engineering background, preferably CS or hard engineering
- project / program management or development experience
- 1-4 years experience in top tier startups or tech companies (developer or project manager) or consulting companies (MBB)
- experience with running Agile methodology
- experience in enterprise products
- Databases and possibly networks, distributed systems and cryptography
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing technology company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?