We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Mainframe Lending Protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts that integrate with other popular DeFi protocols, like AAVE, Balancer, Compound, mStable, and Uniswap.
- Implement Mainframe Lending Protocol smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Mainframe Lending Protocol
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Mainframe Lending Protocol
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Experience integrating with other DeFi Protocols
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
We are a team mostly located in Utah, but are very open to remote work for the right candidate.
Mainframe welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
Please include your Github/CV/LinkedIn and a message letting us know why you are best for this role, and we will get back to you asap.