Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our New York office.
Marketing intern to assist in content generation, integrated marketing campaigns, and support of the overall marketing function. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Strong MS Excel Skills, including but not limited to V-lookup, PivotTable and data visualization mode
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills, experienced in developing and presenting reports
- Curiosity to learn Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Meltwater
- Solid understanding of social media channels and deep interest in crypto
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of FinTech or blockchain technology is a Plus
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field